"The Business Unit Options PO Item Vendor Security Option is Turned on ......." Error Received in Sourcing Workbench when Sourcing a Requisition with a Item Substitution
(Doc ID 1933102.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) Business Unit (BU) - Business Unit Options > PO Item Supp Security Option > Edit Required When Use ItemID, option does not work with the "use as substitute item" setup for replacement item. In this scenario, we get Sourcing Workbench error below:
"The Business unit options PO Item Vendor Security Option is turned on, so the specified item is not allowed to be ordered from the vendor location defined on the Requisition."
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Under Purchasing Definition: Business Unit Options > PO Item Supp Security Option > Edit Required When Use ItemID, select option
2) Do the required substitute item setup for automatic substitution
3) Create a requisition and select the item A which will be substituted with item B
4) Source the requisition using Requisition Selection
5) Run PO_POCALC, process runs to success
6) Sourcing Workbench will show the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document