Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The below error is issued when updating a Par Location using the 'Maintain Par Locations' page (navigation: Inventory, Replenish Par Locations, Maintain Par Locations).
The PeopleCode built-in function GetSetID has been called with parameters that were not found in the table set definitions.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Go to the 'Maintain Par Locations' page (navigation: Inventory, Replenish Par Locations, Maintain Par Locations).
- Enter a valid Inventory Business Unit, select the 'Change Item Attributes' Action, and click on 'Search'.
- Enter an Item ID field and click on 'OK'.
- Select the desired Par Location to update.
- Select the 'Par' Replenishment Control, enter an Optimal Quantity, and select a Unit of Measure.
- Click on 'Save'.
- Click on 'OK' > the error is issued.
The issue can be replicated after applying fix for the <Bug 18183939> which is incorporated in a PeopleSoft Image for FSCM 9.2 starting with Image 9.2.007. See the Knowledge <Document 1633373.1>.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms