Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee id is selected on "Other Payee" page ("Workforce Administration > Job Information > Other Payee") his/her name appears next to the field. When you move the mouse over the name, the employee information pop up appears but with empty data. On other pages' pop ups, such as on Personal Data header, the information is available.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as administrator
2) Navigate to Main Menu > WorkForce Administration > Job Information > Other payee
3) Select an employee from the lookup
4) The name of this selected employee shows up.
5) Hover the mouse over this name and its shows the mouse over popup information for the selected employee.
6) The grid shows field labels like Name, Title, department, manager, Email, Phone, Address.
7) None of these fields have a value which will otherwise be shown for mouse over popup grids.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms