Changing Description On Supplier Location Attachment Does Not Save
(Doc ID 1933278.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Description is saved for an attachment on the Supplier Location Attachment page when added; but if you change the description afterwards, it is not saved.
1) Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier. On the Location page for Supplier ID = USA0000006 click on Attachments link.
2) Add an attachment and then enter a description such as TEST ATTACHING FILE. Click OK
3) Click on Save
4) Search for vendor again
5) On Location Tab, the Attachments link shows 1. Click on the link.
6) Update the Description from TEST ATTACHING FILE to “CHANGING DESCRIPTION TEST”. Click OK.
7) Click Save
8) Search for vendor again
9) On Location page, click on Attachments
10) The Description is not changed to the new description. It still shows TEST ATTACHING FILE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document