Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posting is creating Rounding Suspense for Foreign entries with a blank Account.
This occurs if upgrading from a prior release, and the Accounting Entry Template is not accessed through Correct History prior to running Payment Posting in Release 9.2.
If the Accounting Entry Template is accessed using Correct History, the following message will appear:
Account type ""RSAF"" has been added to the Accounting Entry Template with Effective Date of 1900-01-01. (9000,306)
The system has determined that new account types need to be added to the Accounting Entry Template.
Fill in details for each new account type that has been added.
Next, a row with the Accounting Entry Type of Rounding Suspense for Foreign will be added to the Accounting Entry Template where the Account is blank and will need to be populated.
1. Using Update/Display mode, display the Accounting Entry Template = ALTERNATE
2. Notice that Accounting Entry Type of Rounding Suspense for Foreign is missing
3. Create a Voucher for Business Unit = US001 with Currency = GBP
4. On the Voucher > Voucher Attributes page, change the Template to ALTERNATE
5. Save the Voucher
6. Pay the Voucher through Express Payment
7. Run Payment Posting for the Payment
8. Check Voucher Accounting Entries
9. Entries for Rounding Suspense for Foreign are created with a blank Account, which is incorrect
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms