PC 9.2- Manager Transaction Review -Select All/Clear All button not working and RESOURCE_AMOUNT in PS_PROJ_RESOURCE override by Deferred amount value.
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Two issues with Manager Transaction Review Page
(1) The Select All/Clear ALl buttons are not working. If you select all, hit save, go back to search, and back to the BILL page, it's not changed. for all of the "ALL" buttons.
1. Navigate to Project Costing > Interactive Reports > Manager Transaction Review page
2. Provide search parameters in such a way that it return data.
3. If any of rows have the "Reviewed" flag on. Manually turn them off and save. Some of the rows may have the Reviewed checkbox is disabled. Ignore those rows.
4. Go back to Manager Transaction Review page and search for the same criteria
5. Notice that Reviewed check box is turned off.
6. Select the "Select All Reviewed" link at the bottom. Save. Notice that Review checkbox is checked for all the rows for which it is enabled.
7. Go back to Manager Transaction Review page and search for the same criteria.
8. Expectation is to see that the "Reviewed" check box is checked for all the rows for which it is enabled. But the system shows them as unselected. The system is not retaining the selection when "Select All Reviewed" is used for selection. This is not correct.
9. Similarly test the "Clear All Reviewed" functionality. Manually select each of the rows and save.
10.Go back to Manager Transaction Review page and search for the same criteria
11. Notice that the Reviewed flag is turned on for all the rows
12. Click "Clear All Reviewed" and save
13. Go back to Manager Transaction Review page and search for the same criteria
14. Notice that the results have "Reviewed" checked for all the rows for which it is enabled. The expectation is to see them unchecked as we have earlier tried to clear the Reviewed selection and saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms