Last updated on APRIL 25, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an asset lease with multiple cost rows, an invoice with multiple lines is generated with incorrectly split cost and only 1 distribution line.
The expectation is that Voucher will have multiple invoice and distribution lines with correctly split cost.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a leased asset cost with a total cost of is 36,001 split between two departments.
2) The Lease Term and Estimated Life of 36 Periods.
3) The Interest Rate was set to 6.5%.
4) The calculated monthly cost is 1,103.39.
5) Sent the 1st payment to AP.
6) Run Voucher Build.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms