Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 to 8.54 [Release 8.4]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
When attempting moving down a collapsed WBS ID in Project Activity component,
the following error occurs.
Invalid row number -1 for class Rowset method GetRow. (2,263) HGRID.HGrid_Row.OnExecute Name:MoveRowDown PCPC:66515 Statement:764
Called from:PC_PROJ_ACTY_PNLG.GBL.PGM_HGRID_WRK.PB_MOVE_DOWN.FieldChange Statement:175
A PeopleCode program has called an object method with an invalid value for the row number parameter. The row number should be within the range of existing rows in the rowset.
Use the PeopleCode Debugger or a PeopleCode trace to determine the point of the error and correct the program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Demo, Navigate to Project Costing > Activity Definitions > Project Activities
2. Open project 'IMPLEMENT' under US004 business unit.
3. Collapse the WBS ID '1'. This has child activities of 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3.
4. Check the Select checkbox for WBS_ID of 1 and click on the Move Down icon.
5. This will result in the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms