System displays Performance document in partial ENG and Partial LANG (other than English) when the Language Override field is checked
(Doc ID 1934340.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System displays Performance document in partial ENG and Partial LANG (other than English) , when the Language Override field is checked.
Tested this with Performance document created in English , and logging in Chinese Language.
1) " Allow Language Override" field on the navigation : Set Up HCM > Install > Product & Country Specific > ePerformance Installation CHECKED.
2) On the navigation : Self Service>Performance Management> My Performance Document > Current Documents , Click on a performance document that is created in English.
3) Now Log out and Login as Chinese and access the above document from the same navigation in Chinese.
4) System will translate the interface to be Eng. The message display 'Language preference has been changed to ENG for the duration of your session'.
5) The screen will have partial Traditional Chinese / partial English. When the user click the left corner (pointed by the arrow), only then the screen will transfer to pure English screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document