Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Inventory Balances' SQR report (INS9090) fails when one of the selected Business Unit is closed.
You cannot select a closed Business Unit when creating a new Run Control ID but you can create a new Run Control ID for a Business Unit, closed the Business Unit, and run the report against it.
No specific message is available in the Message Log.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Go to: Inventory, Manage Inventory, Reports, Inventory Balances
- Create a Run Control ID and add 2 Request ID's for 2 Business Unit BU1 and BU2.
- Go to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain, Business Unit Related, Inventory, Inventory Definition.
- Change the Status to 'Closed' for Business Unit BU2.
- Run the 'Balance Reports' report (INS9090) > it errors out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms