Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple change requests with contracts on them are processed in a single PO_POCHNG batch process, and if one of the change request exceeds contract maximum amount, rest of the change requests stay in 'In Process'.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Identify two separate procurement contracts for two separate suppliers with positive remaining balances.
2. Create two separate requisitions less than remaining amount on above two identified supplier contracts.
3. Add contract at line level.
4. Save & source the requisition to PO. Dispatch PO.
5. Select one of the requisition created above for creating change request.
6. Increase the price and quantity on the change request such that it EXCEEDS remaining balance on contract.
7. Increase the price and quantity on the change request such that it DOES NOT EXCEED remaining balance on contract.
8. Select both the change requests to run in a single run of PO_POCHNG.
9. One change request will run in error (As expected)
10. Other change request will get stuck `In Process¿ (The change request neither exceed the contract max nor had any errors. Still its gets stuck `In
Process' It is an issue)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms