Error Returned Clicking the Job Opening Link Under Manage Applicant: "SetCursorPos: Row 2 not Found in Scroll Level 1. (2,156)"
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiting > Manage Applicants
Error 2,156 is returned when clicking the Job Opening link under Manage Applicant. The Job Opening link works fine when viewing the 1st couple of Job Openings. This happens when reviewing the 3rd Job Opening associated with the applicant.
SetCursorPos: Row 2 not found in scroll level 1. (2,156) HRS_JO_360.Activate PCPC:6063 Statement:101
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to an applicant who is linked to several Job Openings.
2. On the Manage Applicant page, click the link for the 1st Job Opening.
3. On the Manage Job Opening page, click the link for the Applicant Name.
4. On the Manage Applicant page, click the link for the 2nd Job Opening.
5. On the Manage Job Opening page, click the link for the Applicant Name.
6. On the Manage Applicant page, click the link for the 3rd Job Opening.
7. Note that the error is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms