EGL9.2: GL Subsystem Reconciliation - Drill Down To Documents Not Yet Posted Doesn't Drill Down To Voucher If GL Business Unit and AP Business Unit Are Different
(Doc ID 1935502.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** checked for relevance 07-FEB-2019 ***
GL Reconciliation Inquiry Page - drill down to documents not yet posted does not drill down to voucher when GL BU and AP BU are different.
Drill down to documents not yet posted should drill down to voucher even when GL BU and AP BU are different.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Link AP BU `US006' to GL BU `US001'
2. Create 3 vouchers to AP BU `US006
(1st) Post voucher, journal generate voucher
(2nd) Post voucher, do not journal generate
(3rd) Do not post voucher
3. Load reconciliation data
4. In GL Reconciliation Inquiry, click on Detail icon for Account 200000 and Account 674000 - can view 1st and 2nd voucher above
5. Back to Reconciliation Overview, click on `Documents not yet Posted' link.
Click Load Data. View list of vouchers that have not yet been posted in AP - but only for AP BU `US001' and not also AP BU `US006'.
Thus cannot view 3rd voucher above.
6. However, when change search criteria to GL BU `US006' and click Load Data - "do" see 3rd voucher not yet posted for AP BU `US006'. Need search criteria to allow for all AP BU's linked to that GL BU.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document