Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data Archive Manager Process Abends with Invalid Identifier Error When Deleting Inactive Recruiting Applicants Data in TAM 9.0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > PeopleTools > Data Archive Manager > Archive Data To History
2) Use Run control ID in English
3) Select Archive Template as HRS_APP
4) Select Process Type as Selection
5) Use Selection Query as HRS_APP_INACTIVE_ARCH
6) Run the process and wait till it completes to success.
7) Now change the Process Type as Delete
8) Batch Number as selected in step 2
9) The process fails.
10) When logs are checked it shows error with the field as Invalid Identifier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms