My Profile Email Address Change Blanks Out Password Fields
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
My Profile email address change blanks out password fields
When we update the email address in My Profile page the user password fields are blank on the User Profile page.
1. Navigate to Main Menu, eProcurement, My Profile. (PV_ADM_MY_PROFILE)
2. Update the email address. Then save the changes.
3. Navigate to Main Menu,Security,User Profiles.User Profiles and pull up the current user.
4. Notice the Password and Confirm Password fields are blank.
5. If you do a sql select: SELECT * FROM PSOPRDEFN WHERE OPRID = 'OperatorID'; the OPERPSWD field is blank.
6. This will make it impossible for the user who changed their email address on My Profile to log back into the application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms