Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No variable compensation award is calculated when a rate-code is used as a factor in the plan payout formula and target payout; after running all the required processes it shows that the amounts were not calculated for the employees in the group.
Steps to Replicate
1. Create a Rate-Code to be used in the Variable Compensation Plan Payout Formula (TEST)
2. Add a Payout formula using the Rate Code just created (TESTPAY)
3. Add the Payout formula to the Plan Payout with Groups (TESTPAY)
4. Create the Variable Compensation Plan with a Group
5. Run the Determine Eligibility process
6. Run the Determine Allocation Process
7. Run the Calculate Compensation Process
8. Allocate Awards by Group
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms