Workflow Not Re-initiating on Editing (Increase Quantity) a Partially Approved Requisition
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) First level is "Header" - should be dynamic
2) Second Level is "Line" - static
3) Workflow is enabled at eProcurement Business Unit Options only
4) No Template is specified, Change Track = N Workflow Not enabled at Purchasing Definition Req Change Option tab
5) No CANCHANGEXXX Role Actions are assigned to the user
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Log in as Requester--> Create --> submit Requisition for approval
2) First level approval - header will approve the requisition, 2nd level will be pending
3) Log in as Requester
4) Edit the requisition - increase the line quantity say from 2 to 5.
5) submit the requisition
6) Now approval is showing approved as First level and pending as 2nd level whereas as quantity is increased it should show both level as pending.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms