Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Archiving
When attempting to save a cloned Archive Object using Archiving Record PENDING_VAT and History Record AR_PEND_VAT_H the following error occurs.
Incorrect history record definition (AR_PEND_VAT_H) for record PENDING_VAT. (142,97)
The definition of the history record does not satisfy requirements for the Data Archive Manager. The history record must have the subrecord PSARCHIVE_SBR in the first row of the record definition. The remaining fields in the history record must be defined in the same order as the base record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Data Archive Manager > Manage Archive Objects to add a new Archive Object.
- Create a new Archive Object called AR_ARCH_PEND_ITEM and add the following records:
- Archiving Record GROUP_CONTROL (this is the Base Record) and History Record AR_GROUP_CNTL_H.
- Archiving Record PENDING_DST and History Record AR_PEND_DST_H.
- Archiving Record PENDING_ITEM and History Record AR_PEND_ITM_H.
- Archiving Record PENDING_VAT and History Record AR_PEND_VAT_H.
- Save changes and error Incorrect history record definition (AR_PEND_VAT_H) for record PENDING_VAT. (142,97) is triggered.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create their own Archive Objects using Archiving Record PENDING_VAT and History Record AR_PEND_VAT_H.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms