Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Condition Monitor
Condition monitor does not generate CPDR (Customer Promise Date Review) actions based on the Promise Review Date, the action is generated immediately.
Condition monitor should generate CPDR (Customer Promise Date Review) actions based on the Promise Review Date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Suppose today it's 05-JUN-2014. Create and post a pending item for business unit US001 and customer USA10. Item ID = Q1, date is 05-MAY-2014 and item amount is 125.00 USD.
- Navigate to Accounts Receivable > Customer Interactions > Conversations > View/Update Conversations and add a new conversation for customer USA10. Select 'Promise of Payment' and make sure the following fields are populated:
- Promise Date = 07-JUN-2014
- Promise Amount = 125.00
- Currency = USD
- User ID = VP1
- Broken Promise Action, Tolerance Days, Payment Tolerance and Confidence is defaulted.
- Also enter values for Promise Review:
- Promise Review Date = 06-JUN-2014
- Action = VERIFY
- User ID = VP1
- Add conversation comment.
- Go to tab 'References' and use Qualifier = 'I' and Reference ID = 'Q1'.
- Navigate to Accounts Receivable > Customer Interactions > Actions > Condition Monitor, enter customer USA10 and anchor date today (05-JUN-2014). Run the Receivables Condition Monitor process (AR_CNDMON).
- Message log is showing: There are 1 actions generated by condition monitor.
- Open the Owner Action List and note the system created action 'Review Promise Date' (CPDR).
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are receiving Customer Promise Date Review actions too early.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms