EEX9.1+: Travel Authorization Encumbrance is Not Liquidated On Budget Checking Expense Report when the Line Numbers on Travel Authorization are Not Sequential
(Doc ID 1936582.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report is not getting budget checked when copied from Travel Authorization which does not have sequential line numbers.
1) Enable Budget Checking for Expenses.
2) Create a Travel Authorization with 2 lines.
3) Delete the first line. Submit, Budget Check and Approve the Travel Authorization.
4) Create an Expense Report by Copying it from Travel Authorization.
5) Submit and Budget Check the Expense Report.
Budget Exception occurs or the encumbrance of Travel Authorization is not liquidated.
Expense Report should be successfully budget checked.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document