EAP: Period End Accrual over accuring when Receipt Accrual has been run
(Doc ID 1936733.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Period End Accrual is accruing a partial Voucher Amount when Freight is involved even though both the Voucher and Receiver have the same amounts.
Nothing on the AP side should be accrued since the entire amount of the PO ($1050) is already accrued on the Receipt
1. On the Misc Charge/Landed Cost Defn page, Freight has the boxes checked for Prorate and Accrue Charge
2. Create PO with PO Line Amount = $1000, Freight = $50 (Gross Total Amount = $1050)
3. Dispatch the PO
4. Create Receiver from PO for then entire amount of $1000
5. Run Accrue Receipts
6. Accrual Accounting entries created for the Expense Distribution ($1000), Freight Expense ($50), Receipt Accrual (-$1050)
7. Create Voucher from PO for full Amount of PO ($1050), Voucher Amount = $1000 and Freight = $50
8. Run Matching
9. Voucher is Matched
10. Run Period End Accrual
11. Voucher accrued for $50
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document