Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Treasury Automated Accounting is generating Accounting entries for Payments that are in a Dispatch Status of Error.
1. Navigate to > Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts > Payment Methods
2. Payment Method = ACH, Settle By = Financial Gateway
3. Navigate to > Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Bank Transfer using above Payment Method enter a Bank Transfer
4. Navigate to > Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch
5. Dispatch the above Bank Transfer and Pay
6. Navigate to > Financial Gateway >Administration > Override Payment Status
7. Override the above Payment to 'Error'
8. Navigate to > Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Automated Accounting
9. Run the TR_ACCTG process for Bank Transfers
10. Navigate to > Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Entries
11. Accounting Entries are generated for the above Bank Transfer [BAX] that is in Status = Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms