PO VAT Calculate Incorrectly On Return To Main Page
Last updated on MAY 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO VAT calculate incorrectly on Return to Main page. After you enter an item in the PO, enter Ship to and distribution information then click the Return to Main Page link the VAT shows a negative amount. Once you click the calculate or save the page it is correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Add/Update PO -Enter the Qty, price details etcc on PO Line
2. Navigate to PO Schedule and change the Ship to ID
3. Navigate to PO Distribution and enter Operating unit
4. The VAT amount is negative
5. Click on Save . Vat calculates correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms