Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition goes to "Line Approved" status at header level. Requisition goes to "Line Approved" status at header level even if we don't have any pending approval on the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Please follow the below steps that we followed at the time of replication.
1. Created the requisition with buyer and requester same
2. Save and preview approval
3. Insert Approvers
4. Click on " Apply Approver Change
5. Approve the requisition till last second one
6. Run the escalation process to skip one of the approver
7. After the escalation process got completed the second last approval got skipped and the next level got auto approved
8. Special buyer category approval got self approved since buyer and requester both are same
9. In Header level the requisition going to "AWAITING FURTHER APPROVAL" even if we dont have any pending approval.(After running the escalation process).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms