eProcurement Completed Requisition Does Not Show Approval Route Chart
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In eProcurement Manage Requisitions, Completed Requisition does not show approval route chart . The issue seems to be only replicable when Header and Line level approval both is used at once.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition for 2 Lines using Special items and Category Hardware
2. Save and Submit
3. Approve by Line Level Approvers.
4. Approve by 1st Header level Approver
5. Deny by last Header Level approver
6.Check the Requisition Approval status by Login as Requester. Navigate to eprocurement > Manage Requisition > Approval
7. Lets Navigate to Purchasing > Requisitions > Requester’s Workbench and Close the Requisition
8. Check the Log Files
9. Click on the Override Push Button to override
10. Click Yes to Close. The Requisition is now in completed status
11.Navigate to eProcurement > Manage Requisition > Approvals
12. Check the Line Level Approval . The Approval map is not showing
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms