EAP: PAM TAS/BETC Update Performance Issue At PAMVFPUPD.MAIN.Step13 SQL
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ran PAMVFPUPD process for one fund that had only 9 unpaid Vouchers and process was running for well over an hour.
1. Setup TAS/BETC and make sure ALC is set to Non-Reporter
2. External Bank EFT Payment Method Settle By Pay Cycle and Layout = SF1166VNDR
3. There should be paid and unpaid Vouchers in the system that are ALC Non-Reporter
4. Add a couple of Vouchers to the system using the Fund Codes defined through TAS/BETC (ALC Non-Reporter Vouchers)
5. Voucher Post
6. Through TAS/BETC setup, change ALC to GWA Reporter
7. Change External Bank EFT Payment Method Layout to PAMIATVNDR
8. Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > PAM Update TAS/BETC PAMVFPUPD
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms