Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher loaded using the Excel Voucher Upload Spreadsheet. Voucher went into error due to some issue. Now, want to delete the Voucher.
When on the Quick Invoice page, "To Delete" is selected for the Build Status. When trying to save the page, an error occurs.
When changing the Build Status to "To Build" but logically it is not correct to give this message when user is trying to change the status to "To Delete" for deleting the voucher.
This voucher is out of balance and cannot be saved due to Operator Preferences. (7220,306)
The Payables Operator Preferences for your operator id indicates that Quick Invoices cannot be saved if an out of balance condition exists. Please make the necessary amount adjustments so that this transaction is balanced.
1. Log in as User ID = VP1
2. On the Quick Invoice Entry > Find an Existing Value page, search for existing Voucher with a Build Status = Error
3. Display the Voucher
4. Change the Build Status to "To Delete"
5. Save the Voucher
6. Voucher will save successfully
7. Display the User ID of VP1 on the Define User Preferences page
8. On the User Preferences > Procurement > Payables Online Vouchering page, under Quick Invoice Configuration, check the boxes for Req. Valid Chart Field Combo's and Require Balanced Invoice
9. Repeat Steps 2 - 5 above
10. Above error will occur
11. The above message should occur when changing the Build Status to "To Build" but logically, it is not correct to give this message when trying to change the Build Status to "To Delete" for deleting the Voucher
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms