GP DEU - DEUEV QK 2014
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Global Payroll Germany - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DEUEV changes for 2014:
1. New notification for insignificant employees
2. Change in calculation for voluntary health insurance contribution
3. Missing report GPDEDV02 and/or GPDEDV03. Reports are not generated
4. Change in printed EE information about DEUEV notification (Address Position) GPDEDV01.
5. March Clause issue - If a yearend DEUEV notification was thrown for a month and for the same month a bonus payment has to be calculated then bonus has to be reported in case of March Clause always as separate Bonus Notification with reason 54.
6. National ID should be effective dated
7. The Accident Insurance Gross was reported in 2 DEUEV notifications instead of only in one notification.
8. DEUEV QK - New Prod Mod ID in GPDE_Version record Mod Id = 30841
9. Stop of reporting DBKV notification in November - Due to new requirements for SI Calculation the actual monthly notification retires in 2014. The notification is only accepted in 2014 and all notification which are reaching the DEUEV receivers in 2015 gets rejected. Due to this circumstance the notification should not be reported after November 2014.
10. DBUV SYSTEM DATA FOR DEUEV EVENT 91
11. RULES CHANGES
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms