EAP: Korean Vendor Payables Requires Bank ID But Korea Does Not Use Bank ID
(Doc ID 1937625.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
According to our Vendor in South Korea, Bank ID is included in the SWIFT and is not a separate ID. PeopleSoft is requiring Bank ID, yet we have no idea what to include in this field that will ensure the correct Vendor/Bank /Account receives funds.
1. Navigate to Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor
2. Enter Vendor Name/Short Name
3. Click the Address tab and enter Address
4. Click the Location tab
5. Click the Payables link
6. Expand the Vendor Bank Account Options section
7. Add banking instructions which include: Country = KOR, Bank ID Qualifier for KOR, Bank Account Number, DFI Qualifier = 01 and DFI ID = CZNBKRSE, Account Number (dummied up for privacy concerns) = 567890-99-888777
8. Click OK
9. Receive Error Message (9450,47): Bank ID number is required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document