EAP: Voucher Build creates Voucher in Recycle Status with Payment Hold Reason of 'EFT Hold Applied' for Voucher with PAMCHK Layout
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build is generating Voucher in Recycle Status with Hold Reason = "EFT incomplete or not Prenoted" when the Vendor is set up for Payment Method = EFT, Layout = PAMCHK and no Vendor Bank Account information is setup since the Vendor is being paid by Treasury Check.
1. Vendor setup with Payment Method = EFT, Layout = PAMCHK and no Vendor Bank Account information is setup
2. Vendor DOES NOT have any Vendor Bank Account information setup
3. For the External Account, for Payment Method = Electronic Funds Transfer, Settle By = Pay Cycle and Layout = PAMCHK
4. Create a Quick Invoice for the Vendor in Step 1
5. Run Voucher Build
6. Voucher is created in Recycle Status with Hold Reason = "EFT incomplete or not Prenoted"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms