EAP: Voucher Build creates Voucher in Recycle Status with Payment Hold Reason of 'EFT Hold Applied' for Voucher with PAMCHK Layout
(Doc ID 1937651.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build is generating Voucher in Recycle Status with Hold Reason = "EFT incomplete or not Prenoted" when the Vendor is set up for Payment Method = EFT, Layout = PAMCHK and no Vendor Bank Account information is setup since the Vendor is being paid by Treasury Check.
1. Vendor setup with Payment Method = EFT, Layout = PAMCHK and no Vendor Bank Account information is setup
2. Vendor DOES NOT have any Vendor Bank Account information setup
3. For the External Account, for Payment Method = Electronic Funds Transfer, Settle By = Pay Cycle and Layout = PAMCHK
4. Create a Quick Invoice for the Vendor in Step 1
5. Run Voucher Build
6. Voucher is created in Recycle Status with Hold Reason = "EFT incomplete or not Prenoted"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document