Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automated Accounting Run Control page is not updating the Accounting Events End Date correctly when page is saved.
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Automated Accounting
2. Open an existing Run Control ID for Automated Accounting
3. Populate the Business Unit and Combo Template, and specify the Acctg Events End Date as Aug 1st 2014
4. Save the Run Control page
5. Query PS_TRA_RUN_CNT and the AS_OF_DATE = 01-Aug-2014
6. On the Run Control page, remove the date specified in the Acctg Events End Date field
7. Save the Run Control page again
8. Query PS_TRA_RUN_CNT and the AS_OF_DATE = 01-Aug-2014
9. The date is still specified on the table when it should not be
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms