Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Opening > Details tab
After entering a duplicate value for the Position, the user is not able to enter a different Position Number. The "Duplicate value" message is returned regardless of the Position entered.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to the Job Opening > Details page and note the Position.
2. Click the Add Position button.
3. Add the same Position.
4. Note that the “Duplicate value” message is correctly returned.
5. Click OK to the message.
6. Clear the text from the duplicate Position and click the lookup icon.
7. Note that the “Duplicate value” message is returned incorrectly. The user is not able to proceed without deleting the 2nd Position row.
You have already specified this value. Please select a unique value or delete this row.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms