Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Catalog Structure
Assignment Component URL string truncated after 30 characters.
When adding a URL in the Links grid of the Assignment Component page, the URL string is being truncated after 30 characters. Also, the "modal" page doesn't expand the view of the URL field, it just gives a slightly larger image of the Links grid
It is expected to be able to add more characters in the URL field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes
2. Create Class of Course
3. Go to Learning Components tab
4. Click Add Component button
5. In the Select Learning Component page, select "Assignment"
6. On Assignment Component page, enter a URL with a string of more than 30 characters
7. Note string truncated after 30 characters
8. Clicking "modal" icon does not provide an expanded view of the URL field, only a slightly larger view of the Links grid.
Due to this issue, users cannot add full URL string to Assignment Type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms