Cannot Cancel a Requisition at Header Level which has a Canceled Schedule
(Doc ID 1938366.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot Cancel a Requisition at Header Level which has a Canceled Schedule.
1. Enable Commitment Control and Entry Event.
2. Add Requisition with one line, one schedule.
3. Run Budget check and Entry Event.
4. Cancel the schedule 1 and add a new schedule 2.
5. Run Budget check and Entry Event.
6. Hit red 'X' at header to cancel the Requisition.
7. Get error "At least one line has been sourced. Cannot cancel the requisition."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document