Last updated on MARCH 30, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Grade Entry date is being changed even when there are no changes to the Pay Plan, Salary Plan and/or Salary Grade.
Steps to Replicate
1. Using a Federal environment, and signing in as HFG/HFG
2. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Information HR Processing USF
3. At the search type in the letter L and click on search, select any employee from the list
4. Insert a new effective dated row, enter today’s day and nothing else
5. Navigate to the Compensation Data page of the component, note the Grade Entry Date has been updated to the same effective date as the effective date shown on the Data Control page of the component.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms