Adding a new Schedule on a Purchase Order (PO) Resubmits the PO to Workflow (AWE)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new Schedule for a second time (originally one schedule was on the line, a second schedule was added previously and now this is the third or more schedule) on a Purchase Order Resubmits the PO to Workflow (AWE), when the change template has Reapprove selected on PO_LINE_SHIP.PRICE and/or PO_LINE_SHIP.MERCHANDISE_AMT.
1. Configure AWE workflow
2. Set Reapprove on PO_LINE_SHIP.PRICE and/or PO_LINE_SHIP.MERCHANDISE_AMT for the Purchase Order Change Template
3. Create a PO for on line and one schedule, approve and dispatch
4. Add a second schedule to the PO Line which only reallocates the existing quantity between the two (example originally qty = 20, change the qty to 19 and add a new schedule with a qty = 1)
5. Dispatch the PO
7. Create a Schedule change by clicking the blue triangle on the schedule Statuses tab on the first schedule
8. Reduce the qty on the first schedule
6. Add a third schedule to the PO by using the '+' icon on the first schedule
8. The system will automatically calculate the correct qty for the new schedule, but will set the Price and Merchandise Amount to 0.00
9. Correct the Price and Merchandise Amount to the correct values
10. Save, and the PO will be resubmitted to workflow.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms