ECM: Error Selecting a Code Map Group for an Existing Import Bank Statement Run Control
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select a Code Map Group for an existing Import Bank Statement run control, after the layout code has been changed the following error occurs:
Invalid parameter 1 for function CurrentRowNumber. (2,116)
BSP_IMPORT.GBL.BSP_IMPORT_PROP.SaveEdit PCPC:399 Statement:7
1. On Banking > Administer Bank Integration > Layout Catalog, set up Layout Catalog for PSBD1 so that CODE_MAP_GROUP has Required - unchecked, Read Only - checked and Default Value blank
2. Go to Banking > Bank Statements > Import Bank Statements, and create a new run control for Import Bank Statement for PSBD1. No Code Map Group entered.
3. Change the Layout Code for PSBD1 so that has Required - checked, Read Only - checked and Default Value PSBD1
4. Open the run control created on step 2
5. Select on Code Map Group the Allowable Values, select PSBD1 and when click OK the error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms