ECM: Error Selecting a Code Map Group for an Existing Import Bank Statement Run Control
(Doc ID 1938933.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select a Code Map Group for an existing Import Bank Statement run control, after the layout code has been changed the following error occurs:
Invalid parameter 1 for function CurrentRowNumber. (2,116)
BSP_IMPORT.GBL.BSP_IMPORT_PROP.SaveEdit PCPC:399 Statement:7
1. On Banking > Administer Bank Integration > Layout Catalog, set up Layout Catalog for PSBD1 so that CODE_MAP_GROUP has Required - unchecked, Read Only - checked and Default Value blank
2. Go to Banking > Bank Statements > Import Bank Statements, and create a new run control for Import Bank Statement for PSBD1. No Code Map Group entered.
3. Change the Layout Code for PSBD1 so that has Required - checked, Read Only - checked and Default Value PSBD1
4. Open the run control created on step 2
5. Select on Code Map Group the Allowable Values, select PSBD1 and when click OK the error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document