EAP: DFI ID (BIC Code) on the Vendor Bank Account must be Entered and Saved Twice
(Doc ID 1938955.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case a Dutch (NLD) IBAN is marked as Enterable on the IBAN Formats page, the DFI ID (BIC Code) on the Vendor entered by the user changes after clicking OK or Save the first time. It has to be enter and saved twice for the value to remain as entered.
1. On Banking > Banks and Branches > IBAN Formats, IBAN Formats setup for NLD shows IBAN marked as Enterable
2. Go to Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor, and add a new Vendor
3. Enter Identifying Information
4. Enter Address information
5. Enter Location information
6. Click on Payables link
7. Expand Vendor Bank Account Options, enter Dutch BIC Code (DFI ID) and Dutch IBAN and click OK
8. Click on Payables link again to check the DFI ID. The DFI ID has changed
9. Enter the correct BIC Code (DFI ID) again, the DFI ID will now not change anymore
10. Save and recheck > changed
11. Change again and re-save > now okay
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document