EAP: Withholding is Not Calculated on Regular Voucher if Prepaid Voucher has Postpone Option Selected and Prepaid and Regular Voucher Amounts are Same
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding is not calculated for Regular Voucher when Postpone Withholding check box is selected on the Prepaid Voucher and the amounts on Regular and Prepaid Vouchers are same.
1. Withholding Entity is set up with Apply Withholding = Withhold at Voucher Post.
2. Create a Prepaid Voucher for a vendor which is enabled for Withholding.
3. Select 'Postpone Withholding' check box on voucher Withholding Information page.
4. Post the voucher which will not calculate withholding.
4. Pay the Prepaid Voucher and post the payment.
5. Create a Regular Voucher for the same amount as in Prepaid Voucher.
6. Manually apply the Prepaid Voucher to the Regular Voucher.
7. Post the Regular Voucher
No withholding is calculated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms