Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.54 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On SQR functionality, PeopleTools 8.54 version,
When attempting to run SQR processes, the following error occurs although the SQR process completes successfully.
Database Type: 7 (ORACLE)
Database Name: <db name>
Server Name: -CD
Process Instance: 0
Reason: Invalid user ID or password for database signon. (id=<user_id>)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create OPRID with more than 8 characters (e.g. 9 characters in length)
2. Use new OPRID of 9 characters in 'psprcs.cfg' for 'UserID'
3. Boot Process Scheduler using long user name
4. Login to PIA
5. Navigate to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > System Process Requests
6. Create a new Run Control ID or use an existing one
7. Submit any SQR program to the Process Scheduler using the long user name
8. Open resulting message log to observe error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms