EAP: RESTART PAY CYCLE DOESN'T EXIST OR YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE IT 7015,18
(Doc ID 1939268.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Restart Pay Cycles RST001-RST009 are not available to setup through Row Level Security.
1. Turn on Pay Cycle Security
2. Add Voucher
3. Pay through Pay Cycle and Process Checks
4. Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Check Restart Select Pay Cycle in question
5. Recreate with new reference
6. Select a Restart Pay Cycle
7. Message received: Either the pay cycle doesn't exist OR you are not authorized to use it. (7015,186)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document