Manager is Unable to Edit ePerformance Document after it has been Denied
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ePerformance, when using the Review Process "Approval Before Review Held" and the manager denied the transaction, the document is still in Read only mode (EP_APPR_ROLE.EP_REVIEW_STATUS = 'PA' instead of "In Progress"). After the transaction is denied the document is not moving to the status Evaluation in progress. It is expected that if approval is denied, the document status changes to Evaluation In Progress in the manager evaluation. The system displays a message on the evaluation, stating that approval has been denied for the document. The manager needs to update the document as necessary, and submit it for approval again.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a new template. The Review Process is “Approval Before Review Held” and Definition ID is “ManagerOnly”. Add some sections.
2. Create an ePerformance document and follow the process until the Status is approval submitted and the Approval status is Submitted.
3. Go to Monitor Approvals page . Click on the document ID.
4. Select the Approver and add a comment. Click on Deny button.
5. Go back to the document, the document is still read only
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms