ELM 9.2: Enhancement Request - Future Dated Terminations don't trigger Drop of Learners from Classes and Programs
(Doc ID 1939699.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Future dated terminations do not drop employees from classes and programs when processed in.
When a future dated termination is sync'd from HCM to ELM, classes the employee is enrolled in and programs they are registered in are not dropped.
- Employees X1 and X2 are active in HRMS 9.1 and ELM 9.2
- Employees X1 and X2 were enrolled in courses
- Employees X1 and X2 were terminated in HCM. Employee X1 was termination effective the current date and Employee X2 was terminated effective a future date
- ELM to HCM sync was run and the Process Asynchronous Data process was completed
- Both have a termination row in ELM
- The current termination was dropped
- The future termination was not.
Due to this issue, users cannot see employees with termination future dates dropped from classes and programs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document