Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Administrator-Learner Tasks
Future dated terminations do not drop employees from classes and programs.
When a future dated termination is sync'd from HCM to ELM, classes the employee is enrolled in and programs they are registered in are not dropped.
Expected to see the terminated employees dropped from the classes and programs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Employees X1 and X2 are active in HRMS 9.1 and ELM 9.2
- Employees X1 and X2 were enrolled in courses
- Employees X1 and X2 were terminated in HCM. Employee X1 was termination effective the current date and Employee X2 was terminated effective a future date
- ELM to HCM sync was run and the Process Asynchronous Data process was completed
- Both have a termination row in ELM
- The current termination was dropped
- The future termination was not.
Due to this issue, users cannot see employees with termination future dates dropped from classes and programs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms