Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Renamed PSQueries does not retain XSLT transformations (Transformations tab).
1) Log in and navigate to: Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
2) Create a new test query or use an existing one. (XRFWIN, for example)
3) Click the 'Edit' link and navigate to the 'Transformations' tab.
4) Click Add XSLT and insert a dummy code. Example:
5) Click Save.
6) Go back to the Query Manager search page, search for the modified query (XRFWIN here), select it and choose 'Rename Selected' from the Actions drop down list
7) Enter a new name (XRFWIN2 for example) and click OK.
8) Back in the search page, click on the 'Edit' link for XRFWIN2 query and navigate to the 'Transformations' tab.
9) Notice the transformation added during step 4) is gone.
If the query is renamed back to XRFWIN, the transformation will be back.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms