E-QR: XSLT Transformations Lost When Query Is Renamed
(Doc ID 1940476.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Renamed PSQueries does not retain XSLT transformations (Transformations tab).
In order to replicate the issue, follow the below steps:
1) Log in and navigate to: Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager
2) Create a new test query or use an existing one. (XRFWIN, for example)
3) Click the 'Edit' link and navigate to the 'Transformations' tab.
4) Click Add XSLT and insert a dummy code. Example:
5) Click Save.
6) Go back to the Query Manager search page, search for the modified query (XRFWIN here), select it and choose 'Rename Selected' from the Actions drop down list
7) Enter a new name (XRFWIN2 for example) and click OK.
8) Back in the search page, click on the 'Edit' link for XRFWIN2 query and navigate to the 'Transformations' tab.
9) Notice the transformation added during step 4) is gone.
If the query is renamed back to XRFWIN, the transformation will be back.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document