ECM: Select Settlements page shows incorrect Cutoff Date where there are multiple rows displayed
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Select Settlements page shows incorrect Cutoff Date when there are multiple rows displayed.
1. External Account setup -- Enable Value Date and enter Value Date Days for Payment Method = ACH
2. Create EFT Requests for different Business dates
3. On the Select Settlements page, search for all the EFT Requests
4. The Cutoff Date is the same for all EFT Requests although the Business Date is different
5. When each EFT Request is searched for separately, the Cutoff Date is displayed correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms