New Indexes for SCM PO that will improve PO Performance
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In this particular scenario, the customer was having performance issues with the SCM PO Process - PO_CLSSHORT process.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with 4 lines with 4 unique stockless items.
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Access the PO Close Short Workbench
4. Search for the PO created in step 1.
5. Click "Apply Changes to PO"
6. Click "Submit Close Short Processing"
7. Review Job POCLSSHT
8. Check Start / End Times upon completion for process PO_CLSSHORT.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms