Tuition Calculation Fails With Error '14811, 79' Unable to find Withdrawal Refund Rate
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions, Tuition Calculation fails when attempting to calculate tuition after a student has been Term Withdrawn or Term Cancelled.
14811, 79 -Unable to find Withdrawal Refund Rate because record has not been set up in the Adjustment Calendars page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Records and Enrollment, Student Term Information, Term History;
2. Select the student to be Term Withdrawn or Term Cancelled;
3. Click on the Term Withdrawal tab;
4. Populate the page :
Withdraw/Cancel field = Cancelled or Withdrew.
Withdraw Cancel Reason = select appropriate reason
Withdraw / Cancel Date = date of withdrawal or cancellation
Last Attended Date = date to be used for adjustment purposes
5. Click Post Term Withdrawal button;
6. Navigate to Student Financials, Tuition and Fees, Tuition Calculation;
7. Select the same emplid;
8. Click the Calculate Tuition and Fees button for the term.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms