Tuition Calculation Fails With Error (14811, 79) Unable to find Withdrawal Refund Rate
(Doc ID 1940659.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions, Tuition Calculation fails when attempting to calculate tuition after a student has been Term Withdrawn or Term Cancelled.
ERROR 14811, 79 - Unable to find Withdrawal Refund Rate because record has not been set up in the Adjustment Calendars page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment, Student Term Information, Term History;
- Select the student to be Term Withdrawn or Term Cancelled;
- Click on the Term Withdrawal tab;
- Populate the page :
Withdraw/Cancel field = Cancelled or Withdrew.
Withdraw Cancel Reason = select appropriate reason
Withdraw / Cancel Date = date of withdrawal or cancellation
Last Attended Date = date to be used for adjustment purposes
- Click Post Term Withdrawal button
- Navigate to Student Financials, Tuition and Fees, Tuition Calculation;
- Select the same emplid;
- Click the Calculate Tuition and Fees button for the term
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document