EGL: Performance Issue In Journal Generator Process FS_JGEN When Cross-Product Drill Down is Selected.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue is reported against Journal Generator FS_JGEN process when Retain Detail and Cross Product Drill are required and volume of data processed is high (400K).
FMS 9.2 PUM4
1. Set up Journal Generator with below options selected:
- Retain Detail ( on Journal Generator Template)
- Cross Product Drill Down ( on Accounting Entry Definition)
2. Create large volume of accounting entry lines ready for Journal Generator process
3. Run Journal Generator process FS_JGEN
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms