EGL9.2: Performance Issue In Journal Generator Process FS_JGEN When Cross-Product Drill Down is Selected.
(Doc ID 1940759.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue is reported against Journal Generator FS_JGEN process when Retain Detail and Cross Product Drill are required and volume of data processed is high (400K).
1. Set up Journal Generator with below options selected:
- Retain Detail ( on Journal Generator Template)
- Cross Product Drill Down ( on Accounting Entry Definition)
2. Create large volume of accounting entry lines ready for Journal Generator process
3. Run Journal Generator process FS_JGEN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document