Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to save the Voucher Maintenance after trying to add a Distribution line, an error occurs when trying to do an insert into PS_VCHR_DSCRCT1_VW.
ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("EMDBO"."PS_DISTRIB_LINE"."SPS_TAS")
1. Navigate to Account Payable > Vouchers > Maintain > Voucher Maintainance
2. Do a Search for Business Unit = US001
3. Display any Voucher and go to Invoice Lines tab
4. Select a value for the Invoice line and click Go
5. Go to the Distribution Lines
6. Click the + button and add a new distribution line
7. Save the page
8. Above error will occur
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms