Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The resend content and restart buttons are over-written on the page when using IE10 and IE11
Behavior does not occur on Chrome or Firefox
As a result of the behavior, the end-user is not able to resend content or restart a process when needed.
No error message has been reported.
The behavior is replicated by Oracle in-house using IE11.
1. Confirm IE is v10 or v11
2. Login to PT8.54 env using IE10 or IE11
3. The Resend Content button does not appear unless the Posting fails.
Change the PSNT to point to a Report Node with a bad SchedulerTransfer/<SITEID> (e.g. one which doesn't exist)
Restart the process scheduler and clear cache to pick up the changed Report Node.
4. Submit any process from PT > PS > System Process Requests > such as AEMINITEST or any XRFWIN
5. Go to PeopleTools > Process Scheduler > Process Monitor
6. Drill into Process Instance > Details
7. Processes went to Not Posted, as expected.
8. Click on the Details link
9. Observe that the Restart request button is super-imposed over the top of the resend content button on the left.
Result: issue is replicated in PT8.54.04.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms